EDGE BANDING MACHINE
One-sided automatic edge banding machine with pre-milling unit, direct glue application to straight workpieces, HF-cut-off saw station, HF-top and bottom milling unit, corner rounding unit, chain feed, double roller top pressure and work piece support. For ABS, PVC, melamine and strong wood veneer roll material as well as fixed lengths from 0,4 – 3,0 mm/8,0 mm and of 8 – 60 mm work piece thickness.
- Workpiece widthmin. approx. 75 mm / min. approx. 60 mm optional
- Workpiece thickness8 – 60 mm (10 – 50 mm with corner rounding)
- Workpiece lengthmin. approx. 120 mm / 180 mm with corner rounding
- Edging thickness0,4 – 3,0 mm / 8,0 mm
- Adjustable cutting depth pre-milling unit0 – 3,0 mm stepless
- Max edge thickness= Workpiece thickness + 4mm (2+2)
- Electrical connection400V, 50 Hz , 3Ph + N
- Total load9,75 kW
- Feed speed9/15 m/min.
- Air connection6 Bar
- Net weight1350 Kg
- Automatic, timer controlled edge feeding for roller material over turntable D=800mm
- Pre-milling unit: two reverse, operating-controlled pre-milling units ,each motor has 1.5 kW, with diamond charged helical joining millers provide a neat and tear-free premilling of the work pieces before the gluing of the edge material
- Glue application directly to workpieces: Teflon-coated glue pot with a capacity of 1,5 kg, leak-proof with glue supply from below (excess glue automatically flows back into the glue pot). Glue roller allows exact dosage of glue. Electronic temperature control with automatic stand-by function (reduces probability that the glue burns if the machine is not used for a longer period and is still turned on)
- Pneumatically operated cut-off knife from roll material up to 3 mm edge thickness
- Pressure unit consisting of one driven pressure roller synchronized with glue spreading roller and two of smaller diameter, conical, one positive and one negative pressure roller with spring tension for a nearly invisible joint of the edge material with the work piece , adjustment of the pressure unit with SIKO numerical counter
- High-frequency cut-off saw equipped with two HF motors 0.35 kW, 12,000 rpm , 2 saw blades and highprecision linear guides ensure a clean and precise saw cut. The saws have an angle of 2 degrees for a perfect finish
- High-frequency top and buttom milling station, 2 powerful 0.35 kW, 12.000 rpm high-frequency motors with HM-WPL special millers; suitable for radius and bevel milling, horizontal and vertical scanning of the work piece; aggregate adjustment equipped with digital readouts for setting to various edge types; 2 extraction hoods for shavings with central extraction nozzle Ø 120mm; height adjustment of the upper aggregate with the top roll pressure
- OMRON 10″ Color Touch Screen controls glue temperature settings, automatic temperature reduction for stand-by function of the machine, switching on and off of aggregates, the motorized beam pressure, feed speeds and error diagnosis
- Motorized beam pressure, via Touch colour screen you can adjust the work piece thickness ,digital counter for direct reading
- Corner copying unit: automatic processing of corner edges up to 3 mm edge thickness (aswell of softforming or postforming material). Equipped with one high frequency motor 0,27 kW,selectable on operating panel
- Radius scraper unit: with a slight draw cut eventual radius milling traces are removed to provide a perfect finish. The fine adjustment is made by two digital readouts.
- Glue scraper unit: removes eventual glue rests with a slight draw cut from the glue joint of the work piece surface.
- Buffing unit.